The portal for receiving your extended abstract for the Proceedings of IRS2016 is now open. Only those presentations that have been presented at IRS2016 will be invited to submit. To receive your submission portal link please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your papers as soon as they are ready, but no later than July 15th.
We would like to see as many papers as possible appear in the Proceedings, which will provide an Open Access, citable location with a doi number for your research. Citations to AIP Conference Proceedings articles are covered by Web of Science. However, there is a cost to the authors of $70NZD per paper, payable via the portal.
Your paper must be formatted using the standard template found in the button below.
We are asking each paper to be 4 pages (8.5×11), single column, submitted as a PDF file named “First author’s family name”_IRS2016_Session_”Sessionnumber”.pdf
Note in the instructions that:
• There must not be any page numbers on the article PDFs; these will be added by AIP.
• There must not be headers/footers on the article PDFs.
• Margins must be correct as provided in the template.
• Fonts must be embedded in the PDF
• Graphics should be clear, legible and free from corruption or distortion.
• Please ensure that text within graphics/images is clear and legible.
• Authors should request and submit along with their papers the necessary permissions documentation for any figures or tables borrowed from other sources.
Papers that were listed in the Programme but not presented due to absent authors are not eligible for inclusion in the Proceedings. This applies to both oral and poster presentations.
The IRS Proceedings are peer reviewed. Each paper will be reviewed by the relevant session conveners or external reviewers advised by the session conveners, following the AIP review guidelines
If it meets these guidelines, your paper will normally be accepted without revision. Some papers may benefit from revision, which the conveners can require, or recommend. Once it passes review by the conveners and format approval by the Editors (Roger Davies, Luca Egli, and Werner Schmutz), the author will be notified of acceptance. To be included in the Proceedings, a Copyright Transfer Agreement [the form is in the template folder] must be submitted to the portal no later than 20 September 2016.